Healing Intuitive Stress-reduction Relaxing
Each body holds the key to its own healing. As a Reiki Master/Practitioner, I provide the treatments, resources, and tools necessary to unlock the innate potential each of us holds inside. I work to create a safe and compassionate environment for you to discover what will help you lead a healthier and more relaxed life. You can live the life you want, and as your Reiki Healer, I’m here to support you along the way.
Reiki is an ancient healing technique reintroduced in Japan in the 1920’s by Dr. Usui. It provides hands-on or hands-off healing to the body. By way of intention, the practitioner becomes a conduit of universal energy to flow through and to the client to aid in physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual well-being. The energetic body is brought into a state of harmony and balance making the client feel relaxed.
What you can expect:
- a gentle, light touching hands-on approach that provides total body relaxation
- the client lays on the massage table fully clothed
- state the mutual intention
- an eye mask is placed over the eyes while the practitioner moves hands along the body
- grounding at the end of the session
- a cool glass of water
- time for decompression and questions after your session
You may experience:
- a tingling sensation
- heat/warmth or cold/cool
- muscle twitches
- deep relaxation
- flashes of insight
This process can become very intuitive and personal for the client. Please know this is a safe space to explore the inner self or simply sink into the relaxation.
“Reiki Plus” – I bring in other healing techniques I have learned from other modalities and may ask intuitive questions during a session.
If the client is open to it, we may utilize:
- essential oils*
- gemstones or crystals
- guided meditation
This work can cause powerful shifts in energy and dramatically increase the healing power of traditional Reiki.
*Please let me know ahead of time if you have any allergies or sensitivities to essential oils.
Hands-on Reiki is a healing technique based on the principle of free and uninterrupted energy flow and helps activate the natural healing processes in each client’s body as well as to restore their physical and emotional well-being. Traditional Usui Reiki uses hands-on light touching to promote deep body relaxation. As a certified Reiki Master, I:
- promote a deep sense of relaxation
- help clients enhance their sense of clarity
- facilitate greater calmness
- provide balance and harmony to the physical and energetic systems
- improve overall sense of wellbeing
- support and assist the body to heal itself
During my sessions, you can expect a deep relaxation but also some space for exploration. I aim to create a totally safe environment where the person feels comfortable sharing any feelings/visions/memories/thoughts that they may experience during a session.
REIKI DISTANCE HEALING
Some of us aren’t comfortable meeting in person and that is okay. I offer distance healing sessions! This can be done for anyone around the world. A distance session:
- promotes feelings of wholeness and wellbeing
- aids in bringing the body and mind into a state of balance
- promotes harmony througout the physical body
- enhances clarity in the mental/emotional body
How it works:
- the client is seated (or lying) somewhere comfortable where they will not be disturbed
- I send Reiki healing
- lasts 20-30 minutes
- I call at the end of your session for decompression
You can buy this type of session for yourself or a loved one!
“QUICKIE” CHAKRA BALANCE
Don’t have a full hour? No problem! Remember, a little Reiki is better than no Reiki at all!
When energy gets blocked or trapped in the column of the spine, it can lead to body disharmony. A Chakra balance:
- lasts between 20-30 minutes
- the client sits in a chair or lies flat on the table
- I work from the crown of the head to the base of the spine
- “clears” the chakras of any energy that is no longer serving
- provides clarity
The client will feel relaxed and refreshed at the end of the session.
We accept cash, checks, and all major credit cards.
PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE AND HSA/FSA CARDS ACCEPTED.
Disclaimer: Please ensure that this is a qualifying service before using your HSA/FSA account, as I cannot guarantee a card will not be declined. Card issuers are still at liberty to authorize or decline any payment as they would with any other type of credit card.
Gift certificates also available!
For more information regarding any of the services listed above, please contact Kylie at email@example.com
Or call/text (636) 345-4013
Find us on Facebook and Instagram!
“The best and most efficient pharmacy is within your own system”
Robert C. Peale