HOLISTIC COACHING SERVICES
Integrative Goal-centered Whole-Person Board Certified
Each body holds the key to its own healing. As a Board Certified Nurse Coach, I provide the treatments, resources, and tools necessary to unlock the innate potential each of us holds inside. I work to create a safe and compassionate environment for you to discover what will help you lead a healthier and more balanced life. I support you in reaching your healing potential which is the optimal level of well-being as YOU define it.
ABOUT HOLISTIC COACHING
I help wellness professionals (and wellness professionals in the making!) reduce stress and beat procrastination so they can get to the next level. I help them find balance and harmony in order to live a more happy, healthy, and fulfilled life.
Ask yourself these questions:
- Are you struggling with an increased amount stress?
- Do you procrastinate to the point that it causes anxiety?
- Are you feeling burned out with nothing left over?
- Do you feel overwhlemed and like there is “too much going on”?
- Do you consider yourself an “over achiever”?
- Do you put too much pressure on yourself?
- Do you lack the coping skills or ability to relax?
The truth is that you don’t have “too much” going on, it’s simply not prioritized yet. You may not have the clarity to know the next steps to take or you’re focusing your attention on things outside of your control. You may see this show up as problems in your relationships or you may experience extreme exhaustion. Maybe you see this as overwhelm and you often become discouraged.
Truth be told, you’re not an overachiever, but you’re probably doing more things out of obligation and less of the things that actually bring you joy. You might find yourself filling up your time with busy work and you may be confused about what helps you vs what harms you. You’re likely taking on excess and “biting off more than you can chew”. This may even result in you being irritable (and we both know that’s not your true nature!).
Now, consider the pressure you put on yourself for a moment. It’s not too much. However, your self-talk may sound negative and lack a sense of self-compassion and kindness. This breeds anxious thoughts and fatalistic thinking or worry. You may ruminate on all the reasons why you can’t do something or the “what if’s” instead of asking how you could do it and making a reasonable plan for yourself.
You don’t lack coping skills, trust me; but there is an imbalance in your life because you don’t know how to relax or carve out time for yourself. You’re probably giving too much and not receiving an equal amount in return. You likely have a noticeable lack in self-care and find yourself “pouring from an empty cup”.
What you can expect:
- My coaching provides you with a framework to handle the stress of being a caregiver!
- It starts with an authentic holistic health and wellbeing assessment.
- With confidence, we look at all areas of your life and help you realize your dreams, desires, and goals. Then, we clarify and prioritize what needs the most attention and start there – one bite at a time.
- With empathy, we co-create a kickass self-care routine to improve your energy and attack your goals.
- You will gain the motivation and confidence you need to reduce stress and beat procrastination.
- I’m there for you 100% of the way with amazing accountability.
- Despite any doubts you may have, I’ve seen this work with many clients time and time again. I’ve experienced this myself, and I believe it will work for you too!
When you hire me you get:
Laser focused attention to your own goals
Time management and organization tools
A healthy, positive mindset free from anxious thoughts
A sense of connection and self-love you never had before
Discernment of knowing what serves you versus what doesn’t
Relaxation strategies and ways to “fill your cup”
And, the vitality to take on anything you set your mind to!
I invite you to become the creator of your own life empowering you with the belief, clarity, and accountability required for change.
Holistic Coaching with Nurse Kylie is for you if:
- You’re tired of symptom management and quick fixes
- You want to create lasting lifestyle changes
- You want to manage anxiety and stress levels
- You want to live and breathe into a life that fulfills you and lights you up
- You are going through a transition phase in life
- You want to engage in holistic wellness
- You want to change your mindset
- You want to better protect your energy
I meet you where you are to co-create a powerful vision for where you WANT to be and then coach you through that gap. Together we facilitate transformative change from the inside out. We create a roadmap for you to actualize your purpose, achieve your goals, and develop your sense of self while allowing you more energy to do the things that bring you joy!
We accept cash, checks, and all major credit cards.
PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE AND HSA/FSA CARDS ACCEPTED.
Disclaimer: Please ensure that this is a qualifying service before using your HSA/FSA account, as I cannot guarantee a card will not be declined. Card issuers are still at liberty to authorize or decline any payment as they would with any other type of credit card.
Gift certificates also available!
For more information regarding any of the services listed above, please contact Kylie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call/text (636) 345-4013
Find us on Facebook and Instagram!
“When you know better, you do better.”